Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jujitsu Rabbi and the Godless Blonde: A True StoryJujitsu Rabbi and the Godless Blonde: A True Story by Rebecca Dana

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


It's difficult to feel a sympathetic connection to an author who says things like "In a world full of people like me...how do you get anyone to care about anything" and "Do as much good in the world as you can, and make some money doing it" (p. 232). "Most of the sane world will think this is insipid" (p. 197). Pretty much sums it up. This isn't a horrible book, I just can't relate to it and it's not for me. If you love fashion and think Sex & the City is the best show ever made, this book may be for you.

This review is based on a free copy obtained from the publisher.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment