Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Review: Bullshit: A Lexicon

Bullshit: A Lexicon Bullshit: A Lexicon by Mark Peters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really wonderful. And what a great idea. I think we should do more one word thesauruses. I may tackle the word "pie." I don't think it would be as long as this book but I may be able to pull it off. That aside, I did really enjoy this book. Some of the references Peters uses are so wonderfully obscure, I'm not sure he didn't just make them up as another illustration of bullshit. He could just be that thorough of an author. My favorite tidbit I learned from this book is that gobbledygook is the Dutch word for doll poop. I never would have learned that if it weren't for this book. Thank you Mr. Peters. Thank you.


This review is in exchange for a free copy received from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment