Thursday, January 7, 2016

Review: The Tsar of Love and Techno

The Tsar of Love and Techno The Tsar of Love and Techno by Anthony Marra
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This has the feel of a collection of short stories, but it is all really very interconnected. I wasn't sure I was going to like a book that has part of its setting during a very depressing period of Russian history but it ended up being very good. Considering the amount of sadness, it was very beautiful. It reminded me of wandering around an old, abandoned building. I have another book of Marra's laying in one of my TBR stacks, I'll definitely have to dig it out and give it a read. He has a really beautiful way of weaving a tale and I can't wait to read more.

This review is in exchange for a free copy from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment