Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Review: Buddha's Diet: The Ancient Art of Losing Weight Without Losing Your Mind

Buddha's Diet: The Ancient Art of Losing Weight Without Losing Your Mind Buddha's Diet: The Ancient Art of Losing Weight Without Losing Your Mind by Tara Cottrell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book fits quite well with the last one I read on the topic of diet and puts an emphasis on mindfulness. I really think this is key. Ok ow it is key as I ate too much pizza on my day off, kept eating after I was full, and felt horrible after. It was a stupid thing to do. This is a change I need to strive harder to achieve. I also like the idea of limiting eating time to 9 hours a day. I normally do 10 on work days and feel good when I stick to that frame. 9 would be a reasonable tweak. I just need to work on being consistent when I'm not at work and have less structure.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received from Goodreads giveaways.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment