Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Review: Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules

Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules Crazy Is My Superpower: How I Triumphed by Breaking Bones, Breaking Hearts, and Breaking the Rules by A.J. Mendez Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I watched wrestling back in the days when it was still WWF. It's been years though so I'd never seen or heard of AJ before. I read a preview of this book though and though she sounded pretty awesome. I'm still under that impression. She's led quite the life, and she's still so young! Very well written with some good laughs.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment