Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: City of Miracles

City of Miracles City of Miracles by Robert Jackson Bennett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a bit worried I wouldn't remember enough from the last two books to figure out where the story was going, but there was just enough recap to keep me straight. This is a very well thought out and imaginative trilogy. You can tell a lot of time was put into the history, even if it wasn't included in the tale outright. The only criticism I can offer is that it feels like dialogue gets sacrificed for action. And I have to be honest, I don't even know that that is a bad thing with these books. I guess only if you really like to read conversations. All in all, it's a fun and unique series and it is worth reading.

This review is in exchange for a free copy from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment