Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Review: The World Broke in Two: Virginia Woolf, T. S. Eliot, D. H. Lawrence, E. M. Forster and the Year that Changed Literature

The World Broke in Two: Virginia Woolf, T. S. Eliot, D. H. Lawrence, E. M. Forster and the Year that Changed Literature The World Broke in Two: Virginia Woolf, T. S. Eliot, D. H. Lawrence, E. M. Forster and the Year that Changed Literature by Bill Goldstein
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was a bit worried this would be a bit dry for me but it was really interesting and a great read. I do disagree that D. H. Lawrence belonged in this group though. I don't feel like his work during this year stacked up to what the others accomplished.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received from Goodreads giveaways.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment