Monday, February 10, 2014

The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More and Exercise Less with the Smarter Science of SlimThe Calorie Myth: How to Eat More and Exercise Less with the Smarter Science of Slim by Jonathan Bailor

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


So often, when you read diet books, you think "this sounds great. I'm going to try this." Not going to lie, thought the same thing reading this. The thing I really liked about this is that it debunked a lot of the theories we've gotten used to over the years and have proven not to work. It takes a look at real science and not government recommendations that have really no basis in reality. I follow a diet that is about 75% similar to this plan anyway so it's not going to be a stretch for me to try this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment