Saturday, December 6, 2014

If the Viscount Falls

If the Viscount Falls (The Duke's Men, #4)If the Viscount Falls by Sabrina Jeffries

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Sabrina Jeffries is always a lot of fun to read. It's not exactly literature but she's a good enough writer that you can't just peg her to the smut pile. She actually has good plots to all her stories and this book stays true to form. She's very reliable, you always know what you're in for, and she never disappoints. I haven't read any of the other books in this series but that fact didn't detract from the story for me, you can easily read this as a stand-alone if you want. I would like to go back and read the first three stories though.

This review is based on a free e-edition from Netgalley.com




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment