Friday, June 12, 2015

Make Something Up: Stories You Can't Unread by Chuck Palahniuk

Make Something Up: Stories You Can't UnreadMake Something Up: Stories You Can't Unread by Chuck Palahniuk

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Palahniuk has a wonderfully unique way of discussing the way people and the world can be such a disappointment. Fortunately, his narrative style is funny enough that you don't fall into an unscalable pit of depression.
I enjoyed how often he referenced Fight Club in the different stories. I thought you weren't supposed to talk about Fight Club, but I guess the author is exempt.

The title sums up these stories pretty well. When you are done with one, you kind of wish you hadn't read it but it's so well told you can't forget it.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment