Thursday, September 3, 2015

Review: I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook

I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook I Quit Sugar: Your Complete 8-Week Detox Program and Cookbook by Sarah Wilson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've been having a lot of problems with sugar addiction lately. I think it's because I cut back on the amount of fruit I was eating, I was just craving sweets all the time. This was a new experience for me as I've never had a huge sweet tooth. I picked this up looking for some helpful guidelines. Basically, you need to quit cold turkey, including fruit. Then you can ease back in to making more sensible choices. As someone who works out a lot, I'm not sure I'm ready to give up fruit yet and I'm not a big dairy eater but I'm going to give the rest of it a go. There are some really great looking recipes in here. Can't wait to try some of them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment