Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a fun format for a memoir. I have to admit, I skipped reading most of the notes at the bottom of the page directing you to different sections so I'm not sure how funny all of those were. The few I took in were cute. The only regret I have about this book is that I read it without having gotten around to watching How I Met Your Mother yet. Kind of spoiled the ending for me, I think. Neil does have the tendency to bend the truth in a few of his tales so maybe he didn't give anything away. I'll have to watch and see.
If you've ever enjoyed anything this man has done (I don't think I've seen much more than Doogie), you'll probably enjoy reading this. If nothing else, he spins a good yarn.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received from Bloggingforbooks.org.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment