Saturday, October 10, 2015

Review: The Girl With All the Gifts

The Girl With All the Gifts The Girl With All the Gifts by M.R. Carey
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I wanted to read this one because it got a good plug from Joss Whedon. I didn't really look any further to see what it was about before I picked up a copy and I'm a little annoyed that I got suckered into reading a zombie book in such a superficial manner. I don't like zombie books. I don't like zombies. All that aside, the main character reminded me a little bit of Smeagol, if Smeagol had been a genius young girl/zombie. I probably would have liked this book better if it wasn't about zombies but it wasn't bad for all that. I didn't find the ending as shocking as I was expecting from all the little blurbs I had read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment