Monday, October 5, 2015

Review: The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health

The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health The Paleo Cardiologist: The Natural Way to Heart Health by Jack Wolfson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First off, there is quite a lot of medical technical jargon. I honestly found myself reading a passage occasionally and having no idea what it just said. That aside, this is a very informative and interesting read. I'm always trying to read new books about health and nutrition. I've tried the advice in enough of them to know to be a bit skeptical and take everything with a grain of salt. I tried paleo a while back. I don't think I lost much weight but I did notice my skin looked the best it has ever looked. I ended up giving it up because I like bread so much. I have since noticed that I feel like crap when I eat grains and breads so I am thinking about giving this another go. I have recently copped to having developed a sugar addiction so this may be a big of a struggle this time around but I have a feeling I might feel better off for it now that I have more information under my belt.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received through Goodreads First Reads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment