Friday, March 25, 2016

Review: Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume

Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Resume by Jason Wachob
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I'm a big fan of mindbodygreen.com so I was really interested in what this book would have to say. Although it is well written, there isn't much in the way of original ideas here. If you read the articles on their site or read any number of other wellness books you will already have been exposed to most of the ideas presented here. That's not to say the ideas are bad or reading the book is not worthwhile, sometimes it's very helpful to have a reminding nudge in the right direction.

This review is in exchange for a free copy received from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment