Friday, September 16, 2016

Review: The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo

The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not quite as funny as I was expecting. A lot of her stories are kind of disturbing or even a little sad. You do learn a lot about Amy though. I have to admit I like her more than I did before reading this book. I'd seen her movie and some of her show and thought she was funny but not exactly the type of humor I normally go in for. Knowing a bit about her now and realizing how down to earth she is elevated my appreciation a bit more to the point that I will probably continue to watch her work. I should backpedal just a little and make sure you know I did think this book had its funny moments and it will make you smile a time or two. Maybe just not laugh out loud.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment