Friday, January 20, 2017

Review: 18 and Life on Skid Row

18 and Life on Skid Row 18 and Life on Skid Row by Sebastian Bach
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It's a technical thing but if you're really interested in looking at all the photos in this book (and he includes a lot! Very cool!) you may want to read the paper version of this book. I got mine as a digital loan on my kindle from my library and the photos were just really small. It was hard to tell what was going on in some of them.
That aside, this was a fun read. Skid Row was my favorite band when they came out so it was interesting going down memory lane a bit. Sebastian is a good storyteller, the only thing g that would have made this better is more of his sense of humor had come through. Everything he talks about defines a particular place in time, which is cool and important, but I'm guessing he has another book in him of just all the random and funny things he's seen and done over the years.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment