Thursday, January 12, 2017

Review: The Engine 2 Seven-Day Rescue Diet: Eat Plants, Lose Weight, Save Your Health

The Engine 2 Seven-Day Rescue Diet: Eat Plants, Lose Weight, Save Your Health The Engine 2 Seven-Day Rescue Diet: Eat Plants, Lose Weight, Save Your Health by Rip Esselstyn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to admit, I enjoyed all the Star Wars references. It made me feel like I could already create to the author.
I had been planning on doing the whole 30 challenge but realized I already knew most of my food intolerances. I had also decided I needed to stick to a more heart healthy diet due to my family history. I'd gone vegetarian briefly last year and wanted to go back to it as I'd felt great while doing it. This diet is vegan and I'm not sure I'm ready to give up eggs yet but I may get there in the future. I have the other engine 2 book and plan on reading it soon, as well as some of the other books referenced in this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment