Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Review: Dare to Be Kind: How Extraordinary Compassion Can Transform Our World

Dare to Be Kind: How Extraordinary Compassion Can Transform Our World Dare to Be Kind: How Extraordinary Compassion Can Transform Our World by Lizzie Velásquez
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was hoping this would a bit more autobiographical, as I think Velasquez is very interesting and I wanted to more about her. A lot of the stuff she includes in this book is probably the stuff she covers in her motivational speaking engagements. So, if you can't go see her, this is also good. I will rent her movie to fill in the gaps of what I didn't learn.
Her message is important to remember. It's so easy to lose it and not be as compassionate as we could be. Kindness matters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment