Saturday, February 16, 2019

Review: Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence

Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence Foundation: Redefine Your Core, Conquer Back Pain, and Move with Confidence by Eric Goodman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I know I move my body incorrectly. I compensate for my weak back by using other muscles, it's probably how my back got hurt to begin with and it has gotten worse over time. I've been wanting to retrain myself to bring everything back in to balance. I did the first workout and it is harder than it looks on the page. I have a feeling this is going to be something that is very useful to me and I hope to stay on top of it so I don't hurt myself so much in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment