Thursday, July 16, 2015

Legend by Eric Blehm

Legend: A Harrowing Story from the Vietnam War of One Green Beret's Heroic Mission to Rescue a Special Forces Team Caught Behind Enemy LinesLegend: A Harrowing Story from the Vietnam War of One Green Beret's Heroic Mission to Rescue a Special Forces Team Caught Behind Enemy Lines by Eric Blehm

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I thought Blehm's last book was better put together but this was very interesting. The first third of the book was a little hard for me to follow but you get really sucked into what was going on when the actual events start to get described. It makes you wonder how many feats of heroism have gone unrecognized, I'm sure there must be many.
A lot of people skip over prologues and epilogues but you should not skip over the epilogue of this one, you find out what happened to all the soldiers you read about.

This review is based on an ARC received from the publisher.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment