Tuesday, July 14, 2015

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

To Kill a MockingbirdTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I apparently remembered very little of this book from when I read it as a young teenager. I'm finding it interesting to think of the way birds are used. I don't remember discussing it in school but we must have. I didn't know Finch was an old family name for Harper Lee. Seems more pertinent to think of finches as being a breed of diversity, as there are so many types. They are also harmless songbirds, much like the mockingbird.

I don't think I appreciated this book at all the first time I read it, it didn't make much of an impression on me. It was homework. I am very glad I re-read it. Wonderful story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment