Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shortcuts to Mindfulness: 100 Ways to Personal and Spiritual GrowthShortcuts to Mindfulness: 100 Ways to Personal and Spiritual Growth by Catherine Auman

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


At first I wasn't sure about the short chapter format but it grew on me and I think it ended up working very well. You can take each story almost as a parable and there is enough information provided that you can look up more information if it is desired. Auman is very easy to read and she brings a wide range of experiences to her narrative. I think this book would be a very good starting point for people looking for answers, even if they aren't sure what their questions are yet.

This review is based on a copy obtained from GoodReads First Reads.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment