Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet by Jennipher Walters & Erin Whitehead

The Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet: 10-Minute Fixes to Get the Body You Want and a Life You'll LoveThe Fit Bottomed Girls Anti-Diet: 10-Minute Fixes to Get the Body You Want and a Life You'll Love by Jennipher Walters

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I felt like a lot of the content of this book was very common sense. It is full of practices I already implement, but they do work. Perhaps I have just had enough trial and error in my quest for fitness that I have come to a lot of the same conclusions on my own. That said, I really enjoy the authors' writing style. I'm a big fan of their blog and get their emails all the time. They are positive people with a great ethos.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment