Friday, April 22, 2016

Review: The American Association of Patriots Presents: How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety

The American Association of Patriots Presents: How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety The American Association of Patriots Presents: How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety by Zachary Auburn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really wanted to like this book. It sounded like it was going to be very funny. It just wasn't. It was a pretty even mixture of trying too hard and not trying hard enough on the text. The pictures were pretty funny but some of them were pretty poorly done. I can't really fault that though as it was probably intentional. So much potential here. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment