Thursday, April 21, 2016

Review: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Whiskey Tango Foxtrot by David Shafer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I forgot I had a copy of this on my kindle. I'm embarrassed to say, it took me a while to notice the joke in the title. I thought about it and realized I don't pay much attention to the meaning in titles, unless it occurs to me that I can't make sense of it. I need to pay more attention. That aside, this was an interesting idea. There's some conspiracy theory, some plausible horribility, and unique characters. The only problem I had is the plot dangles at the end and I would have liked to see more of where this story could have gone.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment