Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Review: Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out: Discover Secrets to a Slimmer, Sexier, and Healthier You

Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out: Discover Secrets to a Slimmer, Sexier, and Healthier You Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out: Discover Secrets to a Slimmer, Sexier, and Healthier You by JJ Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked the ideas presented in this book and am going to give them a shot. What's the worse that can happen? I do a detox and eat healthy for a while? Gosh. I've actually always wanted to do a real detox but have never looked into it so I feel like this could be a good thing. I think the first 21 days of this plan sound really difficult. No caffeine, sugar, or meat is much more intense than anything I've tried before but easing back into those things are a great way of finding out what your body doesn't like, even though your mind tells you it does. My favorite thing I learned from this book is that you can get a portable, personal steam sauna from amazon for right around $100. Now I know what I'll be saving up my amazon codes for next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment