Sunday, August 7, 2016

Review: The 7-Day Back Pain Cure

The 7-Day Back Pain Cure The 7-Day Back Pain Cure by Jesse Cannone
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I saw an ad for this, I got it for the cost of shipping (it's probably still available at that cost). I pulled it out of my TBR pile today because my back has really been causing me a lot of pain lately. The first half of the book has a lot of common sense to it and I found myself nodding a lot and identifying with most of what the author had to say. I gave this book 2 stars because the remainder of the book is basically advertisements for the author's products that are not all that cheap. The main thing is a back care system that runs $47 for an all digital version and $97 for the dvds. Although I'm turned off by his marketing scheme of reeling in people with a book that doesn't solve problems but refers you to more product, I may buy his system anyway because I could identify so completely and am really tired of my back problems.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment