Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Review: The St. Lucia Island Club: A John Le Brun Novel, Book 5

The St. Lucia Island Club: A John Le Brun Novel, Book 5 The St. Lucia Island Club: A John Le Brun Novel, Book 5 by Brent Monahan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I like this publisher and this sounded interesting so I wanted to give this a read but it really just wasn't my thing. If I were more a fan of mysteries, I might have enjoyed this more but I didn't love it. That said, the writing is very good and there's a lot of interesting history that the author obviously spent a lot of time researching to make accurate. You also don't need to have read the previous books in the series to follow this one. So, not for me but if you enjoy the genre you will probably love this.

This honest review is in exchange for a free copy received from the publisher.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment