Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: A Super Upsetting Cookbook About Sandwiches

A Super Upsetting Cookbook About Sandwiches A Super Upsetting Cookbook About Sandwiches by Tyler Kord
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I never thought I would read a synopsis for a cookbook and think, "hey, that sounds entertaining." This really was though. I don't think I've ever laughed out loud (LOL for you youngsters) reading a cookbook before but this was really funny. I'm really curious to try out some of the recipes because they are so unique but I'm pretty lazy when it comes to sandwich cooking so I'm not sure when I'll get around to it. Probably when I want to impress someone with an obscure and fancy portable meal. I will update you and let you know how that goes.

This honest review is in exchange for a free copy received from bloggingforbooks.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment