Monday, February 2, 2015

Fairest by Marissa Meyer

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.1)Fairest by Marissa Meyer

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Wow, that was short. But I suppose it was as long as it needed to be. This book gives you the backstory on how Levana became the way she did. I recently started watching the show Once Upon a Time and I think the reason I like it is that, at some point, you learn everyone's motivation and the explanation for why they are the way they are. The Evil Queen is not born that way, something happened to her to make her bitter and vindictive. That is what you get in this book. This is the retelling of Snow White's step-mother's tale and you get all the goods on her origin. The saddest part of this book is that you find out in the back that the next book will be the last in this series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment