Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

SeekerSeeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this one. The location of the story, time wise, was a bit disorienting at first but as you read more you get the impression that was intentional. It actually made it very interesting. Even though this book was fairly long, I got the impression that the tip of the iceberg was only shown in this part of the tale. It will be really cool to see where it goes from here, considering it could go pretty much anywhere. I hear they are already planning on making this into a movie. I would really like to see that one. I was imagining Matrix-like fight scenes in my head while I was reading this so it should transfer really well to film, if they do it right.

This review is in exchange for a free e-edition from netgalley.com



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment