Monday, February 22, 2016

Review: Britt-Marie Was Here

Britt-Marie Was Here Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another wonderful tale from Backman. I really love this author's sense of humor. He has a uncanny knack for creating characters that seem too odd to be true and too odd not to be. I have to admit, I did like his last book more than this one but that's not saying anything bad about this one. His last book is one of my top five all time favorites. So, Britt-Maire is a character tale about an older woman who is extremely anal, but you find out what makes her that way and she has a wonderful learning experience that removes the lemon from her ass. Read this book. Read all of Backman's books.

This honest review is in exchange for a free advance e-edition from Netgalley.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment