Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Review: Natural Hair Coloring: How to Use Henna and Other Pure Herbal Pigments for Chemical-Free Beauty

Natural Hair Coloring: How to Use Henna and Other Pure Herbal Pigments for Chemical-Free Beauty Natural Hair Coloring: How to Use Henna and Other Pure Herbal Pigments for Chemical-Free Beauty by Christine Shahin Wood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If it works, this book could be a godsend for me. I, obviously, haven't had the chance to try it out but I'm going to have to do some research and get the ingredients to experiment with this. It does look like it could be very messy but I've made a mess out of boxed colors too. The results photos look really gorgeous! Very interested in trying this out.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment