Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Bob's Burgers Volume 1 by Chad Brewster

Bob's Burgers Volume 1Bob's Burgers Volume 1 by Chad Brewster

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love this show. This was a nice little fix until the next season is available streaming on netflix. The artwork is really great and the stories are funny. I really enjoyed the Letters from Linda, they were my favorite. The only problem I have with reading graphic novels on my kindle is a lot of time, the text is unreadable. I think it's a cross between the font and the size of the font that creates the problem. I tried zooming in but it was the same but just blurry. The thing I missed most in having this show in book format is the great voices. I couldn't really imagine them in my head, Gene was the most difficult to imagine.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment