Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid by Suzanne Enoch

Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid (Scandalous Highlanders, #3)Mad, Bad, and Dangerous in Plaid by Suzanne Enoch

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to admit, I wanted to read this one because the title cracked me up. I had pretty low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. The writing was not bad at all. It follows the series formula where there is really only one plot but the other characters are fleshed out enough that you know they will all eventually get their own stories. I really would like to read the previous and following books in this series. If nothing else, I do love a good Scottish brogue. Sometimes, that's enough for a lass.

This review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment