Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington

Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and WonderThrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I've always liked reading the articles on the Huffington Post. That sums up my prior knowledge of Arianna Hufffington. I've never read any of her books, I don't think I've even read any articles by her, if there are any on the site. She always struck me as an intelligent woman, though, and I was curious to see what she had to say. I now have a new and deep sense of respect for this woman. I loved this book and found it to be insightful, intelligent, inspiring, and commonsensical. I've recently taken up meditation and I concur that it is a very wonderful and helpful practice. The appendices in this book also offer a great list of resources, I have already bookmarked several for future reference. I highly recommend this book for everyone.

This honest review is in exchange for a free copy received from Bloggingforbooks.org.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment