Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Married to a Perfect Stranger by Jane Ashford

Married to a Perfect StrangerMarried to a Perfect Stranger by Jane Ashford

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Honestly, this book felt a bit long at times. At least, it seemed longer than I am used to for books from this genre. That aside, it was an enjoyable story not smothered by an overabundance of smut. I couldn't ever really say there was "smut" in this book. There were seductions between a husband and wife but they were not overtly described and were very tastefully done. The plot was interesting and could easily be more thoroughly fleshed out in subsequent stories. I don't know if it is the author's plan to continue this story as a series but it could make for enjoyable reading if she chooses to do so.

This honest review is in exchange for a free e-galley from Netgalley.com



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment