Thursday, April 30, 2015

Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation by Bill Nye

Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of CreationUndeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation by Bill Nye

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book took me a long time to read. It wasn't difficult or boring, I just had a hard time getting into it. Nye is actually a very good storyteller, and I wouldn't mind going to see him talk in person. This book felt like a very long, extended version of a speech he might give on evolution. It didn't feel like there was anything new here (evolution itself is so old), rather it is an appeal for common-sense and rational thought. I don't feel like I learned much from reading this but I enjoy Nye's message anyway.

This review is based on a free e-galley from Netgalley.com.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment